Saturday, December 10, 2011

My engagement ceremony WITH LOVE

Hello there :)
Those who have visited this blog, THANK YOU
to new viewers WELCOME .... :)
Thanks for stopping by.


How fast time flies cause it's already the end of the year. Here in my hometown, Kota Kinabalu, Christmas and New Year's celebration can be seen throughout the city.  The beautiful lights, the christmas songs playing ect. When people ask me, what have you accomplished in 2011, I will definitely say I GOT ENGAGED IN 2011. It was the most memorable occasion in 2011 and accomplished as I am one step ahead in my relationship with my love SYAFIQ HAFRIZ. But the most important thing, the prayers from my family and my friends. Semoga semuanya di permudahkan dan di berkati oleh Allah S.W.T. 

It was a very small and intimate affair with family and close friend (GENGKARAS, you know who you are) However, I am very thankful that even with the halangan and problems yg dtg, it ended well. Well, as I'm not sharing the pictures of my engagement in my facebook, these are some of the pictures taken during the engagement party. ENJOY 


The Hantaran , made by MOTHER and yours truly :)

Mother ..thanks for everything :)

Pihak Lelaki arrived :)
The ceremony begin 
It's time for me to go down

which hand? that was my question.
It's official ,I'm  Syafiq's fiance

Kiss Kiss

Ya Allah, berkatilah perhubungan kami. Amin

Finally, we are one step ahead after nearly 6 years together 

I love you my GENGKARAS

I don't know what happen to me if you guys weren't there

Nasier said this is a studio pix .

As you can see, I just had a small ceremony so those who put such a big expectation on my engagement day as to be a huge one with the pelamin,door give and all, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I think even tho I really much wanting that kind of ceremony, the prayers, the love and the thoughts is what really counts. My family and especially my gengkaras were the biggest supporter and supported me through out the night.Thanks SYG :) I was blessed to have people like all of you in my life. For those who had wish and congratulate me, THANK YOU. 

Credit to my friend also a great photographer NASIER LEE for that amazing shots :)
this is the link to his Facebook account Nasier Lee

Well, it's time for me to go and feed my duck and cats..not forgetting the fish :)

Salam...

Rock on !

With love 
Marhoney a.k.a Paolo Nutini's hot new gf!

1 comment: