Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm lame , I know

 HAPPY NEW YEAR 
have you write down your new year's resolution?
ME? whats my new resolution?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
(laughing my heart out coz I don't have one .....YET, and 70% of my past years' resolutions haven't been achieved like, READING 4 ENGLISH NOVELS,let just say I'm not ready for it)


My list :
1. Be organize
2. Stop the bad habits like procrastinating, sleeping late and drink those carbonate drink,sweets and ASAM BOI. 
3. To lose some weight by exercising regularly and eating right and healthy (need to tone down around the tummy area, S**T, I looked like Vanessa Hudgen after she broke up with Zac Efron).
4. I'm engaged so I need to be someone's fiance. A VERY GOOD FIANCE' INDEED.(if you know what I mean).
5.?

Ermm, I will add to this list whenever I think about something.....Later

So, as you can see I didnt really post anything recently. It is because I'm busy. The house chores, cooking 3 meals a day. My everyday work during this holidays. It's very tiring but I managed. I learn a lot too, even though its frustrating sometimes. But, it's time for me to take care of my family especially my mother and makyung. They have been taking care of me for 20 years, 3 months are nothing to compare with that right? I learn to cook and bake :) and I love it, something useful in my married life in the future.InsyaAllah. like they say, one way to win a man's heart is through his stomach. :)

So, sorry for those pembaca tegar, my lovely reader, I"M SORRY...SORRY...if I have forgotten to write and share anything with you at this blog.


let's watch SOMETHING RANDOM

yes, saya BUDAK TESL.

Justin Bieber in the house ! Say what? No...he's Nizam STYLO

learning Science is fun especially when the lec coming late to the lab!

masa KURUS

very very BEAUTIFUL ......................................background

Makyung

Mother

Breakfast at McD' (xda maknanya kat Tiffany's)

My Headband
Teater

Tangan Syafiq



Hope to see u SOON..
Having a flu right now, and I sneeze infront of the laptop. What do you think?


Rock On !
Spread Love!
Stop judging!


Marhoney



No comments:

Post a Comment